Interview with Katie Altneu
Katie is optimistic, always smiling, and has lots of practical knowledge to help you grow and run your practice. I really love her energy and passion for helping other acupuncturists manifest the practice they desire - in her words; 'It doesn't have to be so hard'. Great words for those currently struggling and feeling overwhelmed by the business side of things. She has created AcuProsper which is such a great resource, and she has generously shared much of her pearls of wisdom here, in this podcast. Watch / Listen NOW. ~ Spence
Katie is an acupuncturist & herbalist and the founder of Acuprosper.com where she leverages her business experience to help other acupuncturists create and grow practices they love.
– Founder of The Point Acupuncture & Holistic Medicine in Denver, where she currently has three associates - two acupuncturists and one homeopath - on staff.
– Founder of Acuprosper.com where she's helped hundreds of acupuncturists to grow and feel more ease in their businesses.
– Taught the business & marketing class at two acupuncture schools
– Launched an online fertility course, Becoming Mama
– Magna Cum Laude, Bachelors degree, Economics, Colby College, 2003
– Economic History, London School of Economics 2003
– Finacial Analyst, Nelson Roberts Investment Advisors, 2003 - 2006
– Masters Degree, Southwest Acupuncture College, MSOM, August 2011
– Founded The Point Acupuncture & Holistic Medicine, LLC 2011
– Founded Acuprosper, LLC 2014
– Speaker and Instructor at the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine 2011 - 2017
– Instructor at Southwest Acupuncture College 2017
– Created the Becoming Mama online fertility programs 2016